Volunteers at our school bring with them a range of skills and experience that can enhance the learning opportunities of children at our school. We welcome and encourage volunteers from the local community.
Our Volunteers include:
* Members of the Governing Body
* Parents of pupils
* Ex-members of staff
* Local residents
* Friends of the school
The types of activities that Volunteers are engaged include:
* Hearing children read
* Working with small groups of children
* Working alongside individual children
* Undertaking art & craft activities with children
* Working with children on the computers
* Accompanying school visits
* Undertaking Food Technology activities with small groups of children
* Administration tasks in the School office
* Library tasks
If you would like to volunteer, please see the Voluntary Helpers Policy.
Please see below for a volunteer application form, 'Information for Volunteers', the Code of Conduct for Volunteers and the instructions for completing an online DBS check (please see the policy for when these are relevant).